- Asset Management
The Goodmans Asset & Inventory Management (AIM) program helps larger organizations save time and money by formalizing the way furniture assets are cataloged and managed.
The AIM program uses a Web-based software tool to help organizations:
- Receive, store, reserve and withdraw assets from storage using a documented system of transactions
- Implement an effective churn-management system
- Develop stocking programs with pre-determined levels of inventory
- Systematically evaluate excess inventory for reuse, sale or disposal
- View inventories at multiple sites to understand total value
Since launching AIM in 2000, Goodmans has helped many organizations realize significant savings with this valuable program, and we'd be happy to demonstrate its effectiveness to you.