Goodmans Eye for the Good Guys
Each year Goodmans selects the executive director of a nonprofit who is most deserving of a $20,000 office renovation.
Since 2004, 15 non-profit entities and their leaders have benefited from the program!
- UMOM New Day Centers, Board Governance Award
- The Edge School Board Governance Award
- Mitchell Klein, CEO, CHEEERS
- Janette Mare, Ben’s Bells
- Allie Bones, Executive Director, Arizona Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Tristan Reader, Co-Director, Tohono O’odham Community Action
- Marie Sullivan, President and CEO Arizona Women’s Education and Employment
- Nancy Panico, Executive Director, Open Inn Children Youth and Family Services
- Paula Hardison, Executive Director, The Wellness Community of Central AZ
- Bill Carnegie, President and CEO, Community Food Bank
- Linda Lyman, President & CEO, Greater Phoenix Youth at Risk Foundation
- Liz McCusker, Executive Director, Tu Nidito Children and Family Services
- Andrea Stouder, Executive Director, Teach for America
- Libby Wright, The Giving Tree Outreach Program
- Ron Adelson, CEO, Aid to Adoption of Special Kids
Goodmans partners with Free Arts of Arizona to take the artwork created by at-risk children and give it as a gift to our customers to be displayed in their new offices.